Services Provided by Periodicals Reading Room --
Brief Instruction Course:
Users who want to learn about resources and services at this Periodicals Reading Room could join a 30 minutes brief instruction course. The instruction course covers how to search for periodical literature and how to make request for retrieval service in NCL. Such brief instruction courses are to be held on 14:30 Wednesdays as long as there are more than 3 people made appointment to attend the course. It is also possible that group of users (3 people and more) make appointment for a specific time period (please refer to the Application Form). To make appointment:
1. Please call (02)2361-9132 Ext. 305.
2. Please fill out the Brief Instruction Course on Periodicals Application Form and turn in to the Periodicals Reading Room Service Counter, or mail to email@example.com
3. Appointment should be done 2 days ahead of the requested Instruction Course date.
4. The course will be given during 9:00- 16:00 Tuesday through Friday.
Outline of the Brief Instruction Course:
1. About the periodicals collections in the National Central Library;
2. Periodicals in closed stacks and open shelves;
3. How to place a request for closed stack periodicals;
4. Searching for and print out/ downloading of open access articles;
5. How to obtain non-open access articles;
6. How to register for using a computer in NCL.